Laser Tattoo Removal Made Simple
delivers a fast & effective treatment
inkaway Nd:YAG Laser delivers a fast, powerful beam of light to a small target area.
A frequency doubled Laser allows the device to treat a range of colours as well as black and blue ink.
Treatment delivered to an area of an unwanted tattoo breaks the ink down, fading it and leading to eventual removal. Delivered accurately and safely the treatment leaves behind a clear area of skin, free of ink and scarring. The inkaway is an all round laser tattoo removal machine.
If you want more information on the inkaway Tattoo Removal Laser machine, please fill out the form below for your online product brochure.
• High-Resolution colour touch-screen
• InteliPulse software for millisecond waveform adjustment
• Advanced Q-switching technology
• High-Performance applicator components
• Specialised detachable filters: 1064nm - 532nm
• Integrated digital and liquid cooling
• Full tattoo colour treatment range
• Multi-burst shot per second continuous delivery
• Full recharge in less than 1 second
• Fast & simple to adjust and setup
• Superior technology for exceptional results
Output - Voltage: 700 - 1000V
Pulse Method: InteliPulse customisable waveform
Filtered Wavelength: 532nm & 1064nm
Pulse Intermission: 5 - 60 ms
Pulse Width: >10 ns
Pulse Frequency: 1 - 6Hz
Standard Output Spot: 3mm2
Cooling System: iCycle liquid refrigerated machine & applicator chamber
Power Supply: 220v/50Hz
Weight: 22 Kg
This cross-section of the skin tissue shows tattoo ink sat in the lower epidermal/upper dermal layer.
The ink molecules are large, making them immobile and permanent.
The laser is directed at the tattoo ink, passing through the epidermis. When the beam contacts the ink molecules it heats them up rapidly, causing damage to these large molecules.
The damaged ink molecules are weakened and breakdown, becoming smaller and making them mobile. Now the body’s lymphatic and vascular system is able to remove them from the skin tissue.
The body continues to process the damaged ink molecules, fading the tattoo more and more, additional inkaway treatments affect remaining large ink molecules.