The Training Team
Here at High Profile Technologies Ltd, we provide distinguished training packages for both new and existing customers. Our training days are delivered by one of our RGN nurses, and are always delivered in small intimate groups; ensuring that all people trained understand the principles and objectives of the training days.
Depending upon your system specification, training will last either one or two full days. We provide both options, of you coming to us, or us coming to you.
Although Pre and Post- Treatment care is fully covered within our training programme, our RGN Nurses are available to provide support if any treatment queries do arise. We also offer a ‘Refresher Training Day’. This will give you the opportunity to revise the theory and practical modules of the training, allowing you to maintain a professional high standard whilst delivering your isoLipo cryolipolysis fat freezing treatments.
How every we do not "rent cryolipolysis machine" we can offer lease rental.
If you would like further information on our Cryolipolysis training packages, or would like to speak to one of our RGN Nurses, then please call us on
01422 524 006
Warranty & Service Contract
If you're looking to take out or extend a warranty and service policy with us, there are a few things you need to know about the options that are available to you.
Need To Know
• All warranty & service policies run for a minimum & maximum of 12 months at a time.
• You will receive service visits every 6 month as standard to check the machine is functioning to it's full potential.
• If a problem does occur with your machine, the Service Department will run basic diagnostics on the phone to try to resolve the issue (most issues can be fixed this way). But if the issue cannot be resolved then we aim to be with you within 3 business days.
• The handsets are covered in the warranty agreement for malfunctions & failures under 30,000 shots. After this the warranty on the handset is void work will be carried out at the customers request and expense.
• In some circumstances the cost can be spread with 1 payment upfront with 5 following payments*.
If you are out of warranty or want to start a new policy then there is a initial call out fee for an engineer to make sure your machine is in working order. The engineer must come to inspect your machine before a warranty and service policy can be supplied. This call out fee doesn't include the cost of parts.
Call to discuss warranty & service contracts
01422 524 006