Customer Care & Complaints
Dealing with your complaint
Our aim here at High Profile Technologies is to always provide a high-quality service for all our customers but we recognise that things, unfortunately, do go wrong occasionally.
We take all complaints we receive seriously and aim to resolve all our customers’ problems promptly (within the terms of current regulations and product availability).
We recommend that the sooner you bring any concerns to our attention the sooner we can resolve it.
High Profile Technologies will always endeavour to comply fully with the terms and conditions of our contractual agreement as we appreciate and value all our customers.
On receipt of your complaint (whether received by telephone, letter, email or fax) the matters raised will be investigated by one of our Customer Service Team and allocated to the most appropriate department to address the issues.
Please fill in the form below to send a direct complaint to the customer service team.
Our Customer Service Team is available to take your enquiries:
We feel that keeping our customers informed is vital and have in place an internal database where we log all complaints and are able to monitor progress.
Monday to Friday 09:30 to 17:30 hrs
Friday 09:30 to 16:00 hrs
Customer Service Team Number: 01422 524 006
The action we will take:
- We will acknowledge your complaint promptly following receipt, enclosing a copy of these procedures.
- If you make an oral complaint, our written acknowledgement will set out our understanding of your complaint.
- If we have reasonable grounds to be satisfied that another firm may be solely or jointly responsible for the allegation(s) made, we will promptly forward the complaint or the relevant part of it to that firm. We will write to you to confirm our actions and provide contact details of the firm concerned.
- If your complaint cannot be resolved by the close of the next business day, following its receipt, we will ensure that you are regularly kept informed of our progress with regards to the investigation into your complaint.
- We will endeavour to send you our Final Decision Letter; addressing your concerns and providing you with our decision within 8 weeks or keep you informed of the progress of your complaint if not resolved before then.
- Where we are unable to provide you with our Final Decision Letter, we will send you confirmation of this in writing along with an explanation as to why we have been unable to complete our investigations within this time scale. We will confirm when you can next expect contact from us.
- Where we are still unable to complete our investigations within 8 weeks of your complaint, we will send confirmation of this in writing along with an explanation as to why we have been unable to complete our investigations within this time scale. We will confirm when you can next expect contact from us.
- At this stage, you will be entitled to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service who can be contacted at:
We will provide you with a copy of the Financial Ombudsman Service leaflet; ‘your complaint and the ombudsman’.
Financial Ombudsman Service
0800 023 4567
0300 123 9123
- We will continue to investigate the complaint until we are in a position to send you our Final Decision Letter.
- If your complaint is upheld, we will provide you with fair compensation for any acts or omissions for which we are responsible.
- Once you have received our Final Decision Letter, if you are unhappy with our handling of your complaint; you can refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service at the address provided above. You must refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service within 6 months of the date of our Final Decision Letter.
- A copy of the Financial Ombudsman Service leaflet ‘your complaint and the ombudsman’ will be included with our Final Decision Letter.
High Profile Technologies Limited
Customer Service Team
22 Ripponden Business Park
Telephone: 01422 524 006